I've been asked a few questions about the bike I am riding. Well here it is. This is walk around the bike about 700 miles into last year's trip.
A few additional points not made in this video are:
- The pedals were reversible - flat on one side and with clips on the other. I was clipped in 99% of the time;
- I was carrying a foldable tyre in the back bag which was fitted just north of Glasgow;
- I had spare spokes taped to the rear triangle - look out for these in the video;
- The zip ties stayed on the frame and formed loops and clothing was tucked underneath them - long velcro traps would have been better;
- I had a pump clipped to the bottle holder on the underside of the frame;
- If it had rained I had re-sealable polythene bags to wrap things up in.